Cosmetic Dentistry: How We Can Help Improve Your SmilePosted on Jan 13th, 2021
Cosmetic dentistry procedures are designed to improve the appearance of your smile. Over the past few years, the techniques used in cosmetic dentistry have improved considerably, along with the materials. Now we can create natural-looking smiles custom-designed to enhance your appearance.
Cosmetic Dental Treatments to Consider Include:
- Teeth whitening can quickly remove surface stains from teeth, lifting the colour by several shades.
- Dental bonding is where tooth coloured composite resin is applied directly to a tooth to change its overall shape, size or colour. We also use this material to fill teeth nearly invisibly.
- Dental veneers are individually designed porcelain shells that fit over the front surface of a tooth. They can hide the appearance of teeth that are discoloured internally or which are chipped, worn down or unattractively shaped or spaced.
- Adult orthodontics has improved considerably over the past few years, and now there is the option of wearing nearly invisible braces that may be fixed or removable.
- If you are missing teeth, consider having dental implants to replace them. This long-lasting treatment is the next best thing to recovering your natural teeth.
If you are considering improving your smile, the best thing to do is to book a consultation. We can listen to your aims and can provide a suitable treatment plan to fit in with your desires and your budget.