No one wants to spend hours in the kitchen after a busy day at work, but you can make this tasty stir-fry in less than 15 minutes.
1 red & 1 yellow capsicum, deseeded and sliced
500g thinly sliced chicken breast
2 cloves peeled and sliced garlic
1 peeled, small brown onion cut into quarters
1tbsp coconut oil
½ cup raw cashews
2 spring onions, sliced diagonally
2 large red chillies
Stir Fry Sauce
11/2tbsp fish sauce
3tbsp rice malt syrup
- Heat a large fry pan over a medium to high heat and add onion, coconut oil, garlic and chicken. Stir-fry for 5 to 6 minutes until just slightly golden.
- Next, add the red and yellow capsicum and cook for four minutes until vegetables are just cooked but still tender.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- In a small pan, toast the cashews and chilli.
- Add the sauce to the stir-fry and cook for another minute before adding cashews.
- Serve stir-fry topped with spring onion and red chilies and your choice of quinoa, rice or cauliflower rice.