Indulge in the delightful flavours of our Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette. Bursting with the tangy goodness of lemon zest, the sweetness of honey, and the rich aroma of sun-dried tomatoes, this vinaigrette is a perfect accompaniment to elevate your salads and dishes. Prepare to tantalize your taste buds with this easy-to-make recipe.
Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette:
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 garlic cloves, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 (8.5 oz) jar of sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- Kosher salt
- In a mixing bowl, combine the lemon zest, lemon juice, honey, grated garlic, and red pepper flakes. Whisk until well combined.
- Drizzle in the olive oil from the jar of sun-dried tomatoes, along with the additional 1/4 cup of olive oil. Continue whisking until the mixture emulsifies.
- Dice the sun-dried tomatoes from the jar and add them to the vinaigrette.
- Stir in the chopped fresh parsley and oregano.
- Season with kosher salt to taste.
- Your Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette is ready to be enjoyed! Use it as a dressing for your favourite salads or as a flavorful marinade for grilled vegetables and meats. Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Note: Feel free to adjust the amount of lemon zest, honey, or red pepper flakes according to your taste preferences. Enjoy the burst of flavours this vinaigrette brings to your culinary creations!